Organised by Boards Impact Forum, Climate Governance Initiative together with Korn Ferry, this webinar will focus on the talent, people and culture agenda, role of CSO, CxO, the board and their collaboration for progress.
- Presentation on Leadership, CSO, CxO roles, Boards by KornFerry
- Perspectives and comments from Panel
- Poll with Breakout room discussions
- Feedback with comments by Panel and Korn Ferry
Presenters and Panelists:
- Mark Lancelott, Senior Client Partner at KornFerry and Sustainability Lead for EMEA. Adjunct faculty member at Hult-Ashridge Business School. Previously member of UN Global Compact UK Network Advisory Board.
- Pia Heidenmark Cook prev CSO Ikea, now NED at Max Burgers, Origin Material, BUPA et al and Member Strategic Advisory Board of BIF
- Viveka Hirdman Rydberg, CSO at Investor & NED at SEB investment mgmt, MISUM et al and Member Expert Advisory Board of BIF
- Liselotte Bergmark CHRO & CSO at Consolis, Prev NED
- Facilitated by Liselotte Engstam, Chair Boards Impact Forum, Nordic chapter CGI, Board Member Climate Governance Initiative and Chair & NED at 4 listed & 3 private companies.
- and by Fernanda Torre Operations Director at Boards Impact Forum, CEO of Next Agents, Board Member at InnovationLeaders et al. and Teacher at SSE, HyperIsland, Digoshen et al.
The webinar is open to participants with a Board Mandate.